Thank you for your interest in working with MTKC, we couldn’t be more happy.
We are very grateful to have an overwhelming amount of support from our customer base. To make the most out of your time, we have standardized a simple procedure for you to follow, that way we can turn around a quotation to you as quickly as possible.
- Take measurements of your space and put it into a floor plan. (check out our step by step guide on measuring your space, or our video on “how to measure and sketch a floor plan”)
- Snap a couple of quick pictures of the space.
- Email us both the floor plan and the pictures of your space, with a brief scope of work. If you have appliance information, please provide them.
- We will do our best to turn the information over as quickly as possible and provide you with a ballpark estimate.
- If we are within your expectations, and you’d like to hire us to move forward, you may do so by placing a design deposit to further the work and have one of our designers come out for an in-home visits.
Design Deposit Options:
Option 1) $1,000 dollars for 10 hours* of design and consultation time. This includes time for in home visit, measurements and consultation. This is a design only service, and does not apply towards the cabinet order. This option is most useful for customers who need to see many versions of their floor plans, and these customers will likely purchase multiple sets of 10 hours.
Option 2) $2,000 dollars for the same 10 hours of design and consultation. This deposit will apply towards the cabinet order. This is useful for customers who are more certain about their design, and only need some minor fine tuning before they order cabinets. This option allows for customers to work towards their cabinet order** without having to pay for the solely for design.
*note – 10 hours is usually good for one full set of kitchen cabinet plans, or two to three basic revisions. This is a generalization based on standard cabinets with a typical size space, and does not refer to fully custom products on an extensively complicated house floor plans.
**note – a payment of 50% or more is still necessary for cabinet ordering.
Once product selections and designs are confirmed by you, the contractor, (and structural engineers if necessary), we will be ready to order cabinets. Because all the cabinets we sell are special order, we take a 50% deposit for the cabinet order. The remaining 50% will be due when cabinets are ready for delivery.
Once cabinets deliver, we generally like to go through the details w/ the installers on site, show them the adjustments, and make sure that they understand what goes where, so there’s no guess work. Once they make any wrong cuts, we will need to wait for new parts to be made, and no one wants any down time in between on their project. =)